Industrial Strength 3D Printing
The Strongest Parts.
For Every Engineer.
THE METAL X – An Industrial Revolution
The Metal X greatly accelerates innovation, delivering metal parts overnight using a new technology at a fraction of the cost. Leave 20th century manufacturing in the dust and create anything from in industrial replacement parts to injection molds to working prototypes.
Metal X Brochure is now available.
The Mark TWO
Design and print uniquely and automatically reinforced plastic parts you couldn’t before. “27X stiffer than 3D printed ABS”
The Mark Two Industrial Strength 3D Printer is the only 3D printer on the market today that gives you the ability to go from CAD to strong, stiff parts you can trust to meet your design goals.
- Print with precision. The aluminum unibody construction provides the high stiffness and rigidity you’d expect in a precision machine
- Design flexibility and strength. It combines design flexibility with the remarkable strength of in carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar® for:
– Jigs, fixtures, and other tooling
– Custom end-use production parts
– Functional prototyping
– Structural parts
- 40% faster fiber printing process than the Mark One
- Ability to reinforce features 15X smaller than before
- New Enterprise Bundle with High Strength, High Temperature Fiberglass, ideal for aerospace and automotive
- Patented Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF) Reinforce 3D printed nylon parts with automatically contoured and optimized toolpaths of continuous strand carbon fiber, Kevlar, and fiberglass
- Create robust parts by leveraging the properties of composite materials with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than 6061-T6 Aluminum
- High Quality, strong materials, with no fluid waste:
– Carbon Fiber-highest strength-to-weight
– Kevlar – highest abrasion resistance
– Fiberglass – highest strength-to-cost
– Nylon – tough engineering plastic
– High Temperature Fiberglass – ideal for automotive, aerospace, and other industries that need material with a higher temperature deflection point
- New High-Performance Material – Onyx – combine the strength of Markforged parts with the beauty of chopped carbon, it can be used alone or further reinforced with embedded continuous carbon fiber, Kevlar, or fiberglass layers
- Easy-To-Use – We built our own 3D printing software that comes with the Mark Two. Printing a part to be flexible or strong is easy and intuitive.
- Two Print Heads – one builds Nylon parts and the other is a revolutionary, new composite print head to reinforce those parts with continuous fiber.
INTRODUCING The Mark X – the most powerful and precise 3D printer for the strongest composite parts on the market.
This printer combines the benefits of Markforged’s unique fiber reinforcement for parts as strong as metal with advanced “build as designed” sensors and the beautiful surface finish of Onyx. The Mark X will empower you to take any design concept and make it a reality.
Onyx Series 3D Printers
Introducing the Onyx Pro – newest 3D printer in the Markforged line. The Onyx 3D Printer is the most accessible desktop 3D printer on the market, uniquely designed to print beautiful carbon black parts.
This printer features Onyx printing with a 2nd print head for continuous fiberglass: The entry to seriously strong parts. Build is 320mm x 132mm x 154mm (X, Y, Z) and resolution 100 microns (FFF).
Onyx One – Every Engineer’s First Printer
Start with the Onyx One to create parts for a wide variety of applications using our acclaimed Onyx chopped carbon fiber filament. Build is 320mm x 132mm x 154mm (X, Y, Z) and resolution 100 Microns (FFF).
- Twice the strength and stiffness of pure plastics
- Workhorse reliability: designed ground-up carbon printing
- Beautiful parts, sleek surface finish