SOLIDWORKS Composer helps your organization, including non-technical users, leverage 3D CAD data to create dynamic graphical content that clearly and effectively depicts even your most complex products. The simple, intuitive interface gives you the tools to easily develop informative graphics for a broad range of technical communications, including assembly instructions, product manuals, training materials, and marketing collateral, with content that can be updated automatically.
Reduce errors and ensure that all deliverables get to market faster.
- Start documentation sooner in the design process, and update it faster when design changes occur
- Create interactive 3D content that can be viewed by anyone with the free SOLIDWORKS Composer Player
- Add interactive graphics to training materials
- Create high-resolution, shaded renderings with a three-dimensional appearance for presentations and brochures
- Use web templates to quickly publish complex product details online
With its simple, intuitive user interface, SOLIDWORKS Composer required virtually no learning curve. Detailed training materials, in-depth help files, online tutorials, and user forums help even non-technical staff start publishing professional 3D visuals almost instantly.