SOLIDWORKS Education Edition: In today’s competitive job market, your students need every advantage they can get. With SOLIDWORKS, they can learn the universal design and engineering skills they need to build rewarding careers.
SOLIDWORKS Research Edition: The Research Edition offers researchers the full suite of commercial software tools at special Research pricing. You can share files without watermarks or special license agreements, so your institution can support sponsored research applications with ease. If you research involves developing Intellectual Property (IP), patents, or publishing the results of your projects, the SOLIDWORKS Research Edition is the perfect tool for the job.
The SOLIDWORKS product line provides clear features and benefits for all customers.
SOLIDWORKS Educational Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS CAD Premium software
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Electronics Cooling/HVAC Module
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium
- SOLIDWORKS EDU Electrical Professional Schematic and Electrical 3D
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- eDrawings Professional
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
- SOLIDWORKS PCB EDU Edition *
- MySolidWorks Professional *
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides, that makes teaching easier at every level
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more
*Available for purchase
SOLIDWORKS Academic Research
The SOLIDWORKS Academic Research License has no restrictions for use in publications, industry-funded projects, and patent applications. It doesn’t contain the education watermark and follows the same release schedule as the commercial as the commercial version of SOLIDWORKS.