SOLIDWORKS Education Edition: The complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS Academic Research license allows researchers to access the latest in engineering technology, while communicating with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
The SOLIDWORKS product line provides clear features and benefits for all customers.
SOLIDWORKS Educational Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium software
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Advanced
- HVAC & Cooling
- Standard Toolbox
- edrawings Professional
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides, that makes teaching easier at every level
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more
SOLIDWORKS Academic Research
The SOLIDWORKS Academic Research License has no restrictions for use in publications, industry-funded projects, and patent applications. It doesn’t contain the education watermark and follows the same release schedule as the commercial as the commercial version of SOLIDWORKS.