SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Standard enables every designer and engineer to simulate and analyze design performance with fast, easy-to-use embedded analysis solutions. Quickly and easily employ advanced simulation techniques to optimize performance while you design with capabilities that cut down on costly prototypes, eliminate rework and delays, and save you time and development costs.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard gives you an intuitive virtual testing environment for linear static, motion and fatigue simulation, so you can answer common engineering challenges with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD embedded solution.
Featured SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard capabilities:
Linear Static Analysis
- Test products made of weldments, sheet metal, and volume geometry with mixed mesh
- Evaluate strain and stresses between contacting parts, including friction
- Apply bearing loads, forces, pressures and torques
- Optimize designs based on structural, motion or geometric criteria
- Use connectors or virtual fasteners to model bolts, pins, springs, and bearings, and dimension them under applied loads
- Activate the Trend Tracker and Design Insight plots to highlight optimal design changes while you work